Future 500 Soccer ID Camps – 75 top colleges from a carefully selected mix of D1, D2 and D3 schools, watching you play. This mix and quantity of college coaches will help players of all levels be exposed and identified by coaches, giving you a massive boost in your college journey. Add to this: outstanding staff, a great soccer environment, top soccer training & educational sessions. Experience the top rated Soccer ID Camp in America. Read below to find out about Future 500’s 5 steps to maximum exposure.
BOYS SOCCER CAMP 1
June 24 – June 27, 2020
BOYS SOCCER CAMP 2
July 6 – July 9, 2020
GIRLS SOCCER CAMP
June 29 – July 2, 2020
FUTURE 500 ID SOCCER CAMPS
Only 5% of high school soccer players make a college roster. Future 500 ID Boys Soccer Camps provide an unparalleled soccer exposure opportunity, with 85 NCAA Division 1, 2 and 3 colleges in attendance. Give your journey to college soccer a massive boost by putting yourself in the spotlight for so many coaches to see. Each camp includes a carefully selected mix of D1, D2 and D3 coaches. This allows players of all levels to create a large degree of exposure and interest for themselves.
1. Future 500 ID Soccer Camps helps players of different levels of ability gain exposure to a large variety of college soccer coaches. Each camp features 85 + Top College Soccer Programs providing both the largest and highest-quality collection of NCAA Division 1, 2, and 3 coaches of any ID soccer camps in the United States.
2. Players play on an innovative schedule of 8v8, 11v11 matches and training sessions, while coaches are organized using our unique Maximum Exposure Matrix. This ensures that each player is watched by every college coach during each soccer camp.
3. Players play on first-rate fields and are coached by a different NCAA Division 1, 2, or 3 coach in every match and training session, ensuring maximum exposure, coach interaction and training opportunities.
4. College Coaches also meet with players in small group break-out and tactical scouting sessions, where players interact with and get to know coaches, further strengthening college coach interaction and exposure. Future 500 ID Camps offer more opportunities to personally interact with college coaches than any other soccer camp in the country.
5. All 11 v 11 matches and All Star Games are filmed in high definition by professional sports videographers from elevated video towers. College Coaches have access to these matches, allowing coaches to watch players long after the soccer camp has ended.